OmnichromiogasmOmnichromiogasm

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Good Lord

Why do I have a feeling that this could revolve around being some kind of Nyan Cat creepy pasta that'd you find on /x/.
"They say if you watch Nyan Cat long enough then you'll end up seeing something. Apparently this girl sat there for days watching it and after the third day she went into a state of shock and vomiting. " etc. etc.
Either way it's still awesome and great animation.

redminus responds:

hah, thanks, I dare you to start that thread :0

SS - Human History 5 SS - Human History 5

TIS GLORIOUS!

I've pretty much watched all the Spirit and Science Flashes you've done and I gotta say, I'm impressed and you've changed my perspectives pretty damn well when it comes to mainly human history and about religion. Bravo! 10/10!

Bobby: Afterlife Bobby: Afterlife

Oh God

They say that there are certain sounds, images, sometimes even words, that trigger things within the brain to cause a sense of whatever emotion it portrays. This, good sir/madam, seemed to be one of those things, personally of course!
I felt very unnerved and a bit..ergh...what's the word? Disturbed? Nervous? Just the music alone reminded me a bit of Salad Fingers and the art style as well. The flash itself brought me back to the first time I watched Salad Fingers in the dark and didn't want to go to sleep. Well done!

Dunso responds:

Thank you.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

GLORIOUS

I've seen this thing from the start to end and I must say that it's possibly one of the few best stick related flashes out there. Right up there with the Xiao-Xiao flashes! Much props and respect for making so simple as a general computer desktop and turn it into part of the battle field itself. When I was watching the second one with all the Icons teaming up, I was obviously hoping that you'd add on the other important ones as well.
Tis Glorious! 10/10 well earned!